Subscription Renewal Cost

I have Quicken Premier on Windows 10. My subscription ends in 30 days. How much will I be billed to renew, and can I renew again with a multi-year plan? Are any discounts offered? Finally, what is the best way to get my desires to Quicken? If I just ride it out, I fear they'll renew me for one year at their highest rate.
Thanks!

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken renews at MSRP, so if you want a cheaper price, you need to disable auto renew on the Quicken website and purchase from a retail partner.
    MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT PURCHASE A PACKAGE MARKED FOR "NEW USER", IT WILL NOT WORK WITH YOUR QUICKEN ID.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2021
    Doug said:
    I have Quicken Premier on Windows 10. My subscription ends in 30 days. How much will I be billed to renew, and can I renew again with a multi-year plan? Are any discounts offered?
    Just log on to your account at Quicken.com to view your billing status under Manage Your Subscription. (Note: this site is NOT Quicken.com but a separate login for the Community on this subdomain.  You will have to log in again from the "Sign in" link at Quicken.com)

The amount you will be billed upon renewal is shown there... at least it is for me.  You control your subscription there and can cancel it effective your renewal date if you find a better price for an existing user elsewhere.  I don't know of any multi-year discounts.

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    BTW, canceling your subscription on quicken.com to avoid auto-renew will NOT terminate your current Quicken subscription.  I find the wording ambiguous.  I thought it would cancel my subscription immediately...which it does not.  

They should re-word that dialogue to "disable auto renew" instead of "cancel subscription".  

Also, outside retail purchases can only be applied within 6 months of subscription expiration and activation codes are applied within the Quicken software under HELP. 
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, they just need to add one word to the current wording to state "cancel subscription renewal".
    But which ever way they do it, it would be better than the current wording.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    PS Perhaps a moderator can move this thread to the "Signing in, Passwords, and Activation (Windows)" forum which includes subscription questions.  :)

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

This discussion has been closed.