Citibank Credit cards not downloading tranactions

SDG is me
SDG is me Member ✭✭
CBank ccards are not downloading transactions, while all other banking accounts at CitiBank are. Have tried resetting connections on all the cards several times to no avail.

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Try switching to Direct Connect (instead of Quicken Connect) and make sure you're using FI name "Citi Cards"
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Veee
    Veee Member
    I have the same issue. When I try to connect via Citi Cards, I get to the screen where you enter your Citi Username and Password. When I enter the password, a red arrow appears next to it. Hitting the Continue button doesn't do anything other than move my cursor back to the Password box.
  • SDG is me
    SDG is me Member ✭✭
    Thanks RIckO. I couldn't change the connection time because it was blocked (only the manual link was live). However your comment snt me to ACCOUNTS tab at top and I clicked on "set up transaction download" and did get transaction downloads after going through the account matching process when I got into CitiBank.
  • SDG is me
    SDG is me Member ✭✭
    Make that connection "type"
  • RickO
    SDG is me said:
    Thanks RIckO. I couldn't change the connection time because it was blocked (only the manual link was live). However your comment snt me to ACCOUNTS tab at top and I clicked on "set up transaction download" and did get transaction downloads after going through the account matching process when I got into CitiBank.
    Sounds like you got it resolved. But I just want to mention that for Citi credit cards, Direct Connect works with FI "Citi Cards"
  • SDG is me
    SDG is me Member ✭✭
    Not sure what you mean by FI "Citi Cards". I usually download via Citibank because I have other accounts. Is there a way to direct connect to CitiCard? I have three with them, one active.
  • RickO
    FI = Financial Institution = name of the bank you set up connection with

FI Citibank only supports Quicken Connect

FI Citi Cards supports both Quicken and Direct Connect (for free).

I know of no reason that you could not have your Citi credit cards connected via "Citi Cards" and your other accounts via "Citibank". Although I don't have any non-credit-card accounts at Citi, so I haven't tried.
This discussion has been closed.