Northwest Federal Credit Union, error CC-502

x89
x89 Member ✭✭
CC-502 via express web connect. Report sent to Quicken.

Comments

• scondas
    scondas Member ✭✭
    I am seeing the same issue, and I thank you for sending in a report. I wonder if it is related to https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903328/new-12-9-21-cc-502-102-error-returned-for-multiple-credit-unions#latest
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hello @x89

Thank you reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. Your submission of a bug report is greatly appreciated! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • hbowman
    hbowman Member
    Just another note I am receiving this error for NWFCU as well. Will follow the "Multiple credit union" issue post.
  • I'm having the same issue downloading transactions from NWFCU. Am able to login their website without problems. This issue has persisted for several days. I also submitted a problem report with the logs and data.
  • While we wait for Quicken to fix this error... You can login your NWFCU website account, open a checking/savings account, and download transactions (in the date range you specify) in web-connect format. Then click on the downloaded file to open Quicken and begin the transaction import. You'll probably have to connect the transactions to your corresponding Quicken financial account. (I did.) This worked fine for me today.
  • I was able to reconnect again this morning. Several days ago, I attempted unsuccessfully to reset the NWFCU account in Quicken. Today when I opened the Quicken Accounts tab, my NWFCU accounts said I needed to improve the connection method (although at the end, Quicken was still using express web connect). After supplying login info, Quicken successfully found my NWFCU accounts and allowed me to relink them to corresponding Quicken accounts. Everything appears to be working again. (I didn't have any new transactions pending download, so I can't say for certain yet. But it seemed to work as before.)
  • x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    Quicken is now updating all my NWFCU accounts correctly! Thanks to all.
  • Thank you all for updating the discussion. We are very pleased that it is now working for you! Do let us know if you experience any further issues, thanks!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.