Cannot Delete (Deactivate) Account

rkmorris
rkmorris Member ✭✭
Hi,

I'm on v37.37 ... and while Schwab accounts seem OK, I can't close out another account. I go to that screen, type "yes" as requested - and it does nothing.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Nunya
    Nunya Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem. Cannot delete, deregister, or reset the account. When I try to reset my Schwab account, it asked for the password for my Home Depot Credit card! I've tried validating and supervalidating but nothing works. version R36.48 build 27.1.36.48
  • rkmorris
    rkmorris Member ✭✭
    FYI, I have tried 36.48, and 37.37 - both the same, cannot delete the account (just like you say).
  • rkmorris
    rkmorris Member ✭✭
    Just tried 36.54, no difference.
  • rkmorris
    rkmorris Member ✭✭
    ARRGH! I have 4 accounts on that same (bank) account - none of the others that are there have been updating, due to this bug. Do you see the same thing?

Thanks!
  • DPENZ
    DPENZ Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue V 37.52 for both Schwab accounts and now Citi and Chase credit card accounts which need to be reset. Any progress reported at all?
  • rkmorris
    rkmorris Member ✭✭
    Finally found a workaround - create a copy of the Quicken file, that removes ALL online banking connections. Delete the desired accounts, and re-set up all the rest. Not pretty, but does work.
This discussion has been closed.