Net worth graph issue/bug

Options
souba
souba Member
My net worth from my Account Listing is very different from that on my Net Worth graph. It appears the graph is excluding certain transactions and/or accounts. Anyone know of a fix?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you customize the NetWorth graph so that it includes the same accounts in your Account Listing and all categories, tags, and securities: click on the small gear icon on the upper right and select Customize this graph
  • Scoe
    Scoe Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had the same problem. The answer by user KB8 in the topic "Net Worth Graph Way Off!" seemed to fix the problem for me. It's a bug, and not obvious - he did the work to figure out what was missing. Bottom line, in the categories, the special Quicken categories starting with underscore "(_" were not being included even when you select "include every category." Try using "Select categories" then "select all categories." It seems to be working for me.
    Here's the thread:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7897469/net-worth-graph-way-off
  • Scoe
    Scoe Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Scoe said:
    > I had the same problem. The answer by user KB8 in the topic "Net Worth Graph Way Off!" seemed to fix the problem for me. It's a bug, and not obvious - he did the work to figure out what was missing. Bottom line, in the categories, the special Quicken categories starting with underscore "(_" were not being included even when you select "include every category." Try using "Select categories" then "select all categories." It seems to be working for me.
    > Here's the thread:
    > https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7897469/net-worth-graph-way-off

I had trouble getting this to "stick" on the Net Worth chart on the main First Page, and had to restart Quicken and do it again. Now it seems to work.
  • bigt
    bigt Member
    Options
    I have the same issue and spend over an hour on the phone with tech support this morning, they can't fix it so went searching. I can't find the settings for what is displayed on the net income graph, I'm using the mac version, I don't see any gear icon. When I click on the graph for the month of Dec and look at income and expenses, the numbers are correct and add up but the chart is WAY off. The mobile app on the other can is perfectly correct. No issues until Oct, Nov, Dec all off, before that, completely fine. How do I fix this on the Mac version?

Come on Quicken... we pay for this, why did you break it and why didn't your support and "next level" support team did not figure this out in over an hour on the phone?
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For Quicken Mac, select a Net Worth Over Time report from the Reports menu.

Select EDIT and make sure that ALL accounts except Separate Accounts is selected.  
This discussion has been closed.