Receiving OL-293-A when trying to download Transaction from Bank of the West

Options
This problem started occurring after update R36.54. I have deactivated and reactivated account. Attempted to download transactions many times and keep receiving the error message. There are no server issues reported by Bank of the West. In fact I can access my account by logging in at the Bank of the West Website. Last time I successfully downloaded transaction was 12/10/2021 which preceded the date of R36.54

Is this a known issue and how soon will a fix or update be issued for this?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @gmc3111,

Just checking - have you continuously been seeing the OL-293-A error for the last 9 days?  If so, I suggest that you follow the guidance located at this LINK.

Get back to me if you have any questions or followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @gmc3111,

Just checking - have you continuously been seeing the OL-293-A error for the last 9 days?  If so, I suggest that you follow the guidance located at this LINK.

Get back to me if you have any questions or followups.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Daabuss
    Daabuss Member
    Options
    I am receiving the same error
  • gmc3111
    gmc3111 Member
    Options
    I just found his alert https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904078/new-12-20-21-ol-errors-with-quicken-for-windows#latest
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi @Daabuss and @gmc3111

Apparently this was a fairly widespread outage, but hopefully your downloads should be working now.  Let me know if you still have problems.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.