how do I adjust settings so the Quicken window is properly sized?

Options
When I try to open Quicken for Windows (using Windows 11) on my 27" monitor (in a dual screen configuration with a 24" monitor), it blows up to ~ 120% the size of the monitor. Seems to fit the screen OK on the 24" monitor.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you want to open Quicken on the 27" monitor, I suggest you the 27" monitor as the main display: right click on the desktop and select Display Settings

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you want to open Quicken on the 27" monitor, I suggest you the 27" monitor as the main display: right click on the desktop and select Display Settings
  • grahamtw532
    grahamtw532 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks! I thought I had set up the 27" as primary, but had not. Now Quicken shows up on either monitor at the proper size.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW for what it is worth. It isn't the size of the monitor that counts, it is the resolution and the Windows scale factor.  This problem is a long-standing bug that Quicken looks at the main display to determine the main Quicken Windows size instead of the display that it is on.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • grahamtw532
    grahamtw532 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Chris_QPW. Thanks. This explains why I also had a similar problem with the secondary monitor in my previous configuration.
This discussion has been closed.