Yet more problems with Schwab accounts

Options
After spending 30 minutes in chat with support the rep was able to walk me through the process to get all 5 of my Schwab accounts connected again.  So I was ready to put this Quicken/Schwab fiasco behind but alas ...

the margin/brokerage account is not downloading transactions even though Quicken identified the account has downloaded.  And before anyone asks, there are transactions that have occurred recently and after the online access was restored a week ago that have never been downloaded.

Of the other 4 accounts I can confirm 1 (checking) is downloading correctly, and the other 3 have no activity so they may or may not download activity once activity in those accounts occurs.

Is anyone else experiencing this same issue?  Any ideas on how to fix this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @K.O. (Win-Premier)

Thank you for reporting this!  There have been other reports of this issue that we are working to fix.  I've sent you a private message with some additional details and information.  Please check your inbox at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Sarah
  • hxl7
    hxl7 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I have the same issue.
    I even created brand new Quicken files.
    The entire process went smoothly.
    The transaction download process also went smoothly with no error messages.
    BUT, no new transactions were downloaded!!
    Even though I created 2 new brokerage accounts, I Validated and Super Validated them and found no errors.
    I Deactivated/Reactivated both accounts.
    I also went through the Tools/Online Center/<Ctrl><Shift>Contact Info/Financial Institution and Download Fl List/UpdateSend process.
    BUT, still no new transactions were downloaded!!
    Sarah, could you please also send me the additional details and info?
    Thank you.
  • K.O. (Win-Premier)
    K.O. (Win-Premier) Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any word on when a fix for this is going to be released?  It's now been almost 3 weeks since my original post and I haven't been at least 6 weeks since I've been able to download transactions for me Schwab Brokerage account.