Bank transactions from Baxter Credit Union not downloading into Quicken

I have been using Quicken to download and reconcile all my accounts with the Baxter Credit Union for many years and it was working fine until a few days ago. Now whenever I try to do the one step update, it says it working and it finishes just fine, but no transactions are downloaded. I have tried validating the file and deactivating/reactivating an account that I know has had transactions post in the past few days. I have also tried resetting the account in online services and I have closed/reopened my Quicken file. Has anyone else ever had this problem with their accounts? I do not receive any error code and I when the one step update is complete it says that all accounts were updated but there were 0 new transactions.

Comments

• TheWilsons
    TheWilsons Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem with BCU transactions not downloading.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hello @gregory13

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. Pardon the inconvenience caused by this issue. While the issue is being worked on if you have any other questions or concerns please let us know!

We appreciate your patience!

-Quicken Paloma
  • For the record, I'm having the exact same issue with BCU. My last successful one-step update with transactions was on 12/21/21. Similar to mbossle I've had several new transactions in BCU but not downloading to Quicken. So happy to have the Quicken Community to share these issues and get quick resolution! I will be following this thread.
  • jmnb
    jmnb Member ✭✭
    I am also having this problem with my BCU accounts. The one step update completes with no error messages. I know for fact that there are new transactions but no transactions get downloaded. However, the online balance shown at the bottom of the register gets updated and is accurate.
  • Hi Quicken Paloma, is there any update to this issue?
  • Thanks gregory13!
This discussion has been closed.