Version for Australia

Hi
Bought Quicken wanting to use it in Australia and link to Australian banks, support for Australian tax, etc.
It seems the version I have is purely for US banks/tax.
Is there an Australian specific version?
Thank you
Mike

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.reckon.com/au/personal/
  • Thank you Sherlock, looks like what I need
    Cheers
    Mike
  • I don't know why Quicken don't produce an international version with the following caveats.
    No on line bank/stock market, No on line version, no linking to US address & Phone number, Email support in California business hours only, for current and prior version only.
    There's a huge market out there, just needs to remove the nag if not using US English windows (though double byte character sets / unicode would be more work) and have category files for each territory sold in (could reward someone in the country who creates this with free updates)
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I don't know why Quicken don't produce an international version with the following caveats.
    No on line bank/stock market, No on line version, no linking to US address & Phone number, Email support in California business hours only, for current and prior version only.
    There's a huge market out there, just needs to remove the nag if not using US English windows (though double byte character sets / unicode would be more work) and have category files for each territory sold in (could reward someone in the country who creates this with free updates)
    If you haven't already, I suggest you try using Quicken 2013 Deluxe for Windows with the US Release R12 Mondo patch available at http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html  It won't get you past the unicode or short date format issues but should provide everything else you requested for free.
This discussion has been closed.