Cleared Transactions are not Appearing on the Reconciliation Screen

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: reconciliation feature not working.

Comments

• vmorales
    vmorales Member
    When reconciling bank accounts cleared transactions are not appearing on the reconciliation screen with Wells Fargo checking and savings account. Tried to reinput transactions but they still do not appear. Reconciliation feature not working. Using Quicken Premier.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @vmorales, thank you so much for that information. When you are reconciling, are you doing this by selecting "Use Paper Statement" or "Use Online Balance"? Thank you!
    - Quicken Jade
  • vmorales
    vmorales Member
    I use paper statement. Transactions at midmonth of the reconciliation do not appear on the reconciliation screen. When I try add the downloaded transaction manually it still does not appear on the reconciliation screen.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double check the AS-OF date of your reconciliation and the date of those transactions.  No transaction that already has the "R", or is dated after that AS-OF date will appear in the reconciliation dialog.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• vmorales
    vmorales Member
    Missing transactions are either "c" or blank; no "R" transactions. The "as of" date is not an issue. The missing transactions are midmonth of the reconciliation
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @vmorales

Thank you for your response. To obtain more information and a better understanding of the issue could you please let us know what connection method you are using? To check this select the account in questions them Settings >Download.

Also, I would recommend submitting a bug report. This can be done by selecting Help >Report a problem. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.