Does 2017 Quicken deluxe works with Windows 11? Anybody checked?

Options
Al Ramirez
Al Ramirez Member
Have Quicken 2017 in my desktop just to keep basic track of accounts. No need to connect banks but have Windows 10 and now thinking to going to 11. Has anybody upgraded to 11 and see if quicken 2017 still works? I also consider subscription but not sure if I can import my 2017 data

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q2017 and Quicken subscription are not that different. Quicken subscription runs on Win 11 without issue and Q2017 should work as well.
  • chip123!
    chip123! Member
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe will not load on my Windows 11S computer. Says it has to be purchased off the Micosoft Store site???
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to take your Windows 11 computer out of S Mode. You can only install apps from the Microsoft Store in S Mode.

Switching out of S mode in Windows (microsoft.com)
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Al Ramirez
    Options
    I Was able to use Quicken 2017 after I upgraded to Windows 11. I did buy new Quicken subscription as a back up in case I needed but probably will not used (50%) so I do not have to continue paying subscriptions yearly. or may be I will later on after I do my end of year.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for the record, Quicken Inc hasn't yet said that Quicken Subscription is compatible with Windows 11.
    They seem to take the attitude that the "users trying it will be the best test".
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.