Is there any way to export a loan table? Tables from planning -> planning tools loan calc?

Options
mike2amy
mike2amy Member ✭✭
I am trying to get the total interest paid for the loan, but that value is not summed in the table. So I wanted to copy and paste, or export, the table to excel so I could add up the interest from each month to get the total. I do not see any way to do that. Does anyone know how to do this?
PS: I have a screenshot but do not see a way to add it to this question.

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Press Ctrl + P, choose Export to:, select tab-delimited (Excel compatible) disk file in the pull-down menu,  and Export.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mike,

If you use "Print" button that appears on the amortization schedule for the loan that you produced in Quicken, and then hit the "Print" button in the upper left, you'll get a pop-up window.  From that, you should be able to then "Export" the schedule into Excel - see Snip below for details.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Press Ctrl + P, choose Export to:, select tab-delimited (Excel compatible) disk file in the pull-down menu,  and Export.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mike,

If you use "Print" button that appears on the amortization schedule for the loan that you produced in Quicken, and then hit the "Print" button in the upper left, you'll get a pop-up window.  From that, you should be able to then "Export" the schedule into Excel - see Snip below for details.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• mike2amy
    mike2amy Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Sherlock and Frankx. Thanks much.
This discussion has been closed.