Getting this error when trying to login to bank account to synch info. Quicken for Mac

Error code: BID = "13953"

Answers

• Hello @mooch,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues that you are experiencing, though I apologize that you are having issues at all.

Can you please go to Quicken>Preferences>Connected Services>Reset. This will reset your cloud data and hopefully resolve the BID error that you are getting.

If the issue persists or changes, please come back and provide me with the name of the financial institution. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Can not connect with US Bank PFM connect. tried suggestion listed above twice, rebooted computer and restarted Quicken. still no connect
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Can not connect with US Bank PFM connect. tried suggestion listed above twice, rebooted computer and restarted Quicken. still no connect
    Hello @LJVANDERMAY,

I am saddened to hear that you are experiencing this error and that it is still preventing you from syncing your accounts. 

Is there any way you could submit logs detailing the problem? You would do this by reproducing the window with the BID error code and then leaving it up while going to Help > Report a Problem in the menu at the top of the screen in Quicken. This will provide a screenshot along with a series of data reports that will help our support team analyze the issue and then work toward a more expedient resolution. You would then provide a brief description and click Send to Quicken.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared