Is there a way to set a custom default message for all invoice emails?

Options
Looking for a way to set a custom default message for all outgoing invoice emails rather than having to modify the stock message each time. Is this possible?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @MLB1

After doing some digging I was able to find that there is a feature available to a customer message to the invoice which can be saved and used for all invoices. See the visual example below. 

This message will be attached to the invoice and visible when you send it as an email to your customer(s). Hope this helps. Pardon the confusion. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • MLB1
    MLB1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for checking, but it is the actual text of the email that I need to change to a different default message and signature. See attached.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @MLB1,

Thank you for the update and the screenshot!

When you go to the location pictured above, do you not see that message that you are wanting to change listed? (list pictured below)

From here you can add, replace, or even delete the customer messages. 

Do let us know if this is what you are looking for.

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• MLB1
    MLB1 Member
    Options
    That message only goes on the invoice. I need to change the message in the actual email, not the invoice.
  • katem5689
    katem5689 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to do the same thing. I especially don't like the greeting "Hello [First Name][Last Name]." It's easy to change but having to do it every time is a pain.
This discussion has been closed.