Lost transactions after upgrade

Tatwell
Tatwell Member
After an upgrade I lost all transactions in one account (the last one I did entry in.) Info still available in spending and income folders. Have tried contacting quicken but so far no response back for a phone call. This happened once before and a Quicken agent helped get them back but I don't know/recall the process. Anybody have suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Tatwell said:
    After an upgrade I lost all transactions in one account (the last one I did entry in.) Info still available in spending and income folders. Have tried contacting quicken but so far no response back for a phone call. This happened once before and a Quicken agent helped get them back but I don't know/recall the process. Anybody have suggestions?
    Hello @Tatwell,

I am sorry to hear that you experienced this loss of transactions, and I know that this can be troubling. Thank you for reaching out to us on the Quicken Community for further support.

Before I begin to recommend a solution, what banking institution was the account under?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Can you clarify what you mean when you wrote "Info still available in spending and income folders"? Are you referring to the Spending and Income buttons or tabs at the top of your register? So if you click Spending, you see all the expense transactions in the account, but if you click on Transactions, you don't? On the Transactions screen, above the column headings, is there a green Clear Filters button? If so, click it, and see if your transaction list re-appears.  
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Tatwell
    Tatwell Member
    Thanks. It is not tied to a bank account. It is a cash account. Yes, information is still available under the Spending and Income tabs but the transition page is blank. Clicking the Clear Filters button worked! Thank you for your help.
This discussion has been closed.