Why did Transaction Views/Screen for Ameriprise Accounts disappear with latest release?

BobH15
BobH15 Member
R37.66 Transaction views/screens for all Ameriprise Accounts disappeared after downloading new release. All other accounts seem fine. Is this the same problem Schwab accounts have been having? How do I get them back?

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

The recent Quicken update switched your accounts to "Simple" mode.

For each affected account, click the gear at the top right, pick Edit account details, and select Complete in the Tracking Method box.

Then go to Edit > Preferences > Investment transactions and un-check the Enable Simple Investing box.

QWin Premier subscription
  • BobH15
    BobH15 Member
    Jim, my register is now back! But the downloaded transaction window at the bottom is missing. (I manually accept transactions). The downloaded transaction window actually appears for a second after I select the account but then disappears. Totally blank under the register. Is that something else I need to turn on?
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try restarting Quicken, perhaps that will fix it.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • BobH15
    BobH15 Member
    Thanks Jim, restarting worked. Unfortunately it looks like a different investment account is now corrupted. I have transactions from a different third account showing up in this one and all transactions from the original account are gone. Very frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.