Betterment Accounts

Options
rdenove
rdenove Member ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Investing (Windows)
How come Betterment investment accounts are supported in Simplifi but cannot be connected in Quicken. I have to manually update the account everyday to keep track of my investment portfolio. It would make sense if it was not supported in either but you already connect to Betterment in your other product

Comments

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should ask them. It is up to each institution as to whether they support Quicken or not. 
  • rdenove
    rdenove Member ✭✭
    Options
    My point is that they already support Simplifi which is a Quicken product. Connectivity engine should be the same. They allow connections to all products as long as you follow their login protocol which Simplifi does but Quicken does not even list them as an available account to connect to
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BUT, it is still up to Betterment to do it, NOT Quicken. 
  • retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw this FAQ on Simplifi......

If you can't connect with the bank that you're looking for, or have any other issues, don't worry, Simplifi Support is just a click away! You can access us by choosing Help from the Menu icon in the Simplifi Mobile App, and our helpful Simplifi Coaches will work with you to solve any problems that you may encounter!

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

This discussion has been closed.