Is anyone having trouble connecting to Fidelity Investments?

Options
asatt59
asatt59 Member ✭✭
It's saying that Fidelity is rejecting the connection with error OL-295-A and Fidelity is saying everything looks good on their side. I can log into the account so I know my creds are correct. The rejection happens almost immediately. I've tried reinstalling Quicken (Windows) and still no luck. I'm able to connect to my Chase investment accounts using the same method. Any ideas?

Best Answers

• glenn
    glenn Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I just updated my Fidelity investments without issue, so the Fidelity/Quicken link is working.
  • asatt59
    asatt59 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    > @glenn said:
    > I just updated my Fidelity investments without issue, so the Fidelity/Quicken link is working.

Ok that's good to know. Sounds like I need to go back to Fidelity. Thank you.

Answers

• glenn
    glenn Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I just updated my Fidelity investments without issue, so the Fidelity/Quicken link is working.
  • asatt59
    asatt59 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    > @glenn said:
    > I just updated my Fidelity investments without issue, so the Fidelity/Quicken link is working.

Ok that's good to know. Sounds like I need to go back to Fidelity. Thank you.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• asatt59
    asatt59 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @NotACPA said:
    > Have you seen this FAQ regarding OL-295? https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

Yes. I verified TLS 1.2 is checked, that I accept first and third party cookies, and I even took down my firewall on my laptop just to see if it connected. Thank you though, and if you think of anything else, please send it my way.
This discussion has been closed.