Annual fee

Options
I cannot locate an address to send my required annual fee.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    If by "annual fee" you are referring to the annual subscription, then you need to log into your Quicken.com account.  You can pay for it there.
    You can access your Quicken.com account via your browser or by going to Help > My Quicken Account from inside Quicken.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• D Vomacka
    D Vomacka Member ✭✭
    Options
    Want an address where I can mail a check.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe you can mail a check. Credit card or PayPal.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D Vomacka said:
    Want an address where I can mail a check.
    Can't do that.  If you want to pay for it by check you will need to go to a retail outlet (like Best Buy, Costco, Walmart, Staples, etc.) and buy it there with cash or check.  Then you can use the activation code that comes with it to extend your subscription.  See the following Support Article and scroll down to "Activating a Retail Purchase" to read more:  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-subscription-membership-faqs.
    NOTE - VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU GO THE RETAIL PURCHASE ROUTE:  Make sure that the product you buy is not for new subscribers.  Most of what is for sale in the retail market that has some really attractive low prices are teasers for new subscribers only.  If that is what you buy you will not be permitted to extend your subscription with it.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.