OL 293A error for Truist Bank

J Perelman
J Perelman Member ✭✭
I can not seem to solve the error problem. I do not know for sure but my guess
is my problem has something to do with online banking at Truist. I do
not do online banking through Quicken its self. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Thanks
JP

Answers

• Hello @J Perelman,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issue you are having, though I apologize you are experiencing this.

If you have not done so already, please review this Knowledge Base article related to the error you are getting. 

Do let us know if this helps resolve your issue, thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

• whdeane
    whdeane Member ✭✭
    today is 01/10/2021; I am having the same issue beginning yesterday; At the time, I was also unable to log in to Truist on line either but now am able to do that. Still cannot get Quicken to get transaction data from several deposit accounts and 2 credit cards.
  • whdeane
    whdeane Member ✭✭
    For me the solution was to go to my Truist online preferences option. There is an option there for Quicken and Quickbooks. Used the choice to register an existing account (gives 10 minutes to complete) going back to Quicken and using One Step Update for Truist accounts. Appears to have reconnected everything and all outstanding activity imported into Quicken.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @whdeane

Thank you for the additional details. Based on the information provided, it seems like a third-party access needed to be granted.
    We are glad that we're able to reconnect your account(s)! If you come across any other errors or have questions please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.