Downloading transactions changes entry date to match the post date after last update, please correct

khilinski
khilinski Member ✭✭
Until the most recent update, I had no problem having an entry date for a transaction be different from the post date. Now when I download transactions, the entry date is changed to match the posted date when downloaded. This is very problematic because it shifts transactions from one month to the next (or year to the next going from Dec/Jan). Since the budgeting program is set up based on the entry date, it renders the budget feature useless. Please put it back to how it was. The entry date should not change when an item is posted.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    khilinski said:
    Until the most recent update, I had no problem having an entry date for a transaction be different from the post date. Now when I download transactions, the entry date is changed to match the posted date when downloaded. This is very problematic because it shifts transactions from one month to the next (or year to the next going from Dec/Jan). Since the budgeting program is set up based on the entry date, it renders the budget feature useless. Please put it back to how it was. The entry date should not change when an item is posted.
    Hello @khilinski,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced. This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-3137)

Quicken Jared 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @khilinski Have you checked your Preferences > Connected Services to see if the checkbox is checked for "Use posted date for matched transactions"? If it is, try unchecking it.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • khilinski
    khilinski Member ✭✭
    Yes, just saw this on the other thread. Thanks! Trying it now.
This discussion has been closed.