Cannot print reconciliation report

Maggiej22
Maggiej22 Member
For the last 2 months I cannot print my reconciliation reports. I had been able to print fine until now, and I can print other documents from other programs. I have the Starter Edition and my subscription is still current. Is there a problem at Quicken or have I put in a wrong setting?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Maggiej22 said:
    Yes, I can preview the report. And I get the box asking for the name of the report, then hit print.
    If you're not able to print the report directly to the printer by selecting the printer in the Printer pull-down menu in the Printer window, I suggest you attempt print using a virtual PDF printer (select Quicken PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF in the Printer pull-down menu).  You should be able to print the generated PDF file.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you select File > Validate and Repair File..., check Reset all Quicken printer settings, and select OK.

• Maggiej22
    Maggiej22 Member
    I found the Validate option under File Operations and went through the step. It did not correct the problem. I still can't print my reconciliation report.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Maggiej22 said:
    I found the Validate option under File Operations and went through the step. It did not correct the problem. I still can't print my reconciliation report.
    Are you able to preview the report?
  • Maggiej22
    Maggiej22 Member
    Yes, I can preview the report. And I get the box asking for the name of the report, then hit print.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Maggiej22 said:
    If you're not able to print the report directly to the printer by selecting the printer in the Printer pull-down menu in the Printer window, I suggest you attempt print using a virtual PDF printer (select Quicken PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF in the Printer pull-down menu).  You should be able to print the generated PDF file.
This discussion has been closed.