Wells Fargo/Aggregator Error

Mark_L
Mark_L Member ✭✭
I have not been able to connect to Wells Fargo starting yesterday. I have tried both Quicken Connect and switching to Direct Connect, and neither works. The error I receive is:

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102)
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Mark_L said:
    I have not been able to connect to Wells Fargo starting yesterday. I have tried both Quicken Connect and switching to Direct Connect, and neither works. The error I receive is:

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102)
    Hello @Mark_L,    

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this frustrating server error. I do appreciate that you took the time to reach out to the Quicken Community about this. 

Have you already tried reseting the cloud? In order to do this, you would go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services and then click the Reset button next to your Cloud Account information. This would be the option available after you have Quicken open and you go into the menu at the top edge of the computer screen.

I look forward to further updates regarding this matter, if you should have the chance to check back in with us.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

• Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    Same problem:

errors count: 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    error #1
    level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    Server side error.

suggestion:
    Try again later.

system description:
    institution login: can't setup (server error)
    institution login Sync Id: 309008338984424705
    BID: 3000
    FI name: Wells Fargo Bank

response:
    {
    "code" : 200,
    "resource" : {
    "status" : "UPDATED",
    "pollingReference" : "\/institution-logins\/309008338984424705\/poll",
    "id" : "309008338984424705",
    "clientId" : "72106176-1D26-4383-9D83-C6AB8865EE81"
    }
    }

poll response:
    {
    "status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    "aggregators" : [
    {
    "channel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "FDP-2102",
    "aggStatus" : "CP_SERVER_ERROR",
    "isProcessing" : false,
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "Unable to map a primary credential key (960317b7-e47e-470c-a18b-7b4104deff12) from the request to a provider service authentication field target in the non-oauth flow"
    }
    ],
    "mode" : "UPDATE_CREDENTIALS",
    "institutionLoginId" : "309008338984424705",
    "isProcessing" : false
    }
  • Quicken Jared
    Mark_L said:
    Same problem:

errors count: 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    error #1
    level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    Server side error.

suggestion:
    Try again later.

system description:
    institution login: can't setup (server error)
    institution login Sync Id: 309008338984424705
    BID: 3000
    FI name: Wells Fargo Bank

response:
    {
    "code" : 200,
    "resource" : {
    "status" : "UPDATED",
    "pollingReference" : "\/institution-logins\/309008338984424705\/poll",
    "id" : "309008338984424705",
    "clientId" : "72106176-1D26-4383-9D83-C6AB8865EE81"
    }
    }

poll response:
    {
    "status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    "aggregators" : [
    {
    "channel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "FDP-2102",
    "aggStatus" : "CP_SERVER_ERROR",
    "isProcessing" : false,
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "Unable to map a primary credential key (960317b7-e47e-470c-a18b-7b4104deff12) from the request to a provider service authentication field target in the non-oauth flow"
    }
    ],
    "mode" : "UPDATE_CREDENTIALS",
    "institutionLoginId" : "309008338984424705",
    "isProcessing" : false
    }
    Hello @Mark_L

I am sorry that you are also experiencing this issue and I do appreciate that you took the time to speak with us about this here on the Quicken Community. I also thank you for providing this log information.

Have you attempted reseting the cloud via the steps described in an earlier post?

Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    Yes, I did. That is the log after the reset.
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    Reset the Cloud info again this morning. Still no luck downloading transactions
  • Quicken Jared
    Mark_L said:
    Reset the Cloud info again this morning. Still no luck downloading transactions
    @Mark_L,

Thank you for reaching out to me again about this, I do appreciate your efforts to keep me informed.

Have you also tried signing out of Quicken and then back in? In order to do this, simply go to Quicken > Sign Out in the menu at the top of the screen while the application is running and then reopen the application if necessary and enter your Quicken ID with your password to sign back in.

Let me know about any further developments, if you have the chance.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    I logged back out and back in again as you suggested. I'm still getting errors
  • Quicken Jared
    edited January 2022
    Mark_L said:
    Hello @Mark_L,

I apologize that this is still taking place. In this case, I would advise submitting logs about the issue. In order to send these, go to Help > Report a Problem from the menu in the upper edge of the screen that appears while Quicken is open. You will then submit a screenshot of the error message along with a brief description, and click Send to Quicken. This will provide our support team with much-needed information that will help them analyze the problem and develop a resolution.

Feel free to reach back out to us with any other questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • Quicken Jared
    Mark_L said:
    @Mark_L,

For the time being, please attempt to link the account(s) again tomorrow to see if this issue is persisting.

Be sure that you can log into your online banking account when you select the instance of Wells Fargo you were using when you first noticed this error. Click the link in the blue text that you see in the right-hand panel next to the bank list as you are trying to connect your account, and then be sure that you recognize the website and can log in. 

I also want to note that there are special characters that can produce errors like these when they are present in the password you use to log into your online banking account through Quicken. These include the ampersand (&), left carat (<), right carat (>), backslash (\), and forward-slash (/).

Lastly, be sure to send the logs again if the error persists after the next 24 hours, as these have to be updated frequently in a situation like this. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • iwilk
    iwilk Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I'm getting this same error with my Wells Fargo Accounts. Started today 1-13-2022
  • joxenford
    joxenford Member
    This error is happening with me as well. I noticed Wells Fargo had a banner on the banking website today that they were "performing maintenance" perhaps it is related.
  • RandyB
    RandyB Member ✭✭
    Exact same error for me - I suggest we sit on our hands and try again tomorrow (Fri 01/14/22).. - Fingers crossed that it is just an update issue with their servers!
  • joxenford
    joxenford Member
    Same thing today as well.
  • I'm having the same issue. Submitted two error reports to Quicken with no response.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Buford1954 If you submitted issues via Report a Problem, you will not receive a response. That is only a one-way problem reporting mechanism. There's no way to know whether they have been able to verify what you reported or not. To get a response, you have to call Quicken Support to work with a Support representative. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • joxenford
    joxenford Member
    I am fairly certain this is a server side error that is not the fault of the Quicken application itself. As the JSON response included above indicates. So is the responsibility on Quicken users to contact Quicken or Wells Fargo in this scenario? That seems not ideal.
  • ASK1065
    ASK1065 Member
    I have been in touch with Wells Fargo and they don't think the error is on their side !

I am able to access my WF accounts thru their app and the web. I have reported the error to Quicken several times.

Not sure how we're going to resolve this ?
  • I just did a re-connect for my Wells Fargo accounts and it finally worked. Hoping this solution will hold. Time will tell.......
  • Dublin
    Dublin Member ✭✭
    Same with me to Wells Fargo..AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102)
  • Quicken Jared
    I just did a re-connect for my Wells Fargo accounts and it finally worked. Hoping this solution will hold. Time will tell.......
    @Butford1954,

I am happy to hear that this issue seems to have been resolved by disconnecting and reconnecting the account, and I am grateful to you for checking back in with us and letting us know about this development.

@Dublin,

Sorry to hear that this problem appears to be affecting you, as well. Have you also tried disconnecting and reconnecting the account? First, save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen. Next, select the account experiencing this server issue from the left-hand list in the Quicken window and go to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the menu at the top of the screen and then click Disconnect Account. You will then go back into the same location and click Connect Account, then go through the steps of providing your Wells Fargo login credentials and linking the account. 

I look forward to any further updates you may be able to provide, should you have a chance to check back in with us.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Dublin
    Dublin Member ✭✭
    Thanks. That seemed to work
  • slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    Good morning Quicken - I also have this same issue with Wells Fargo Bank. I did send a report from the window that opens with the error code. This seems to be related to a download of a refund issued to me from WF on Dec 10 2021. This was a refund of a payment I made to an account that WF had closed. Thank you for your help.
  • slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU. I am back to report that I followed the steps shown above and all accounts with Wells Fargo reconnected without problem.
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    I did the reset last week, and it cleared it. Issue came back today. I've tried the Cloud reset, and the account reset, issue still exists.
  • Quicken Jared
    Mark_L said:
    I did the reset last week, and it cleared it. Issue came back today. I've tried the Cloud reset, and the account reset, issue still exists.
    @Mark_L,

I am sorry that the trouble seems to be recurring, and thanks for keeping us posted about this. I recommend saving backups frequently, as this is yet another solution in a scenario like this one. Provided that you have been saving data files as backups regularly, a good option at this point would be to restore from a backup prior to the date you first noticed this problem taking place. You can go to File > Show Backups in Finder in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and locating a data file stored as recently as possible, but also before the emergence of this error, then clicking the file and selecting Restore This File.

I hope this helps, and I appreciate any further updates you may be able to provide.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    I restored an older backup as suggested. I still got the same errors. I reset the connection on every account last night, which cleared the errors. This morning, I requested updates, but no account data was downloaded. No errors either. So, it appears to be logging in now, but not getting any data.
  • ASK1065
    ASK1065 Member
    My errors were initially corrected when I Disconnected/Reconnected my accounts. However this week the download no longer works. I don't get any kind of an error but there are transactions that should have been downloaded by are NOT !!!
  • Quicken Jared
    Mark_L said:
    I restored an older backup as suggested. I still got the same errors. I reset the connection on every account last night, which cleared the errors. This morning, I requested updates, but no account data was downloaded. No errors either. So, it appears to be logging in now, but not getting any data.
    @Mark_L,

Thank you for your patience and your work in continuing to provide me with updates regarding the situation. I am sorry that the issue persists.

First, I will suggest that you save a backup once more, and after that, we will attempt linking the Wells Fargo accounts in a new data file. Go to File > New in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then add only your Wells Fargo accounts by clicking the Add Account button, denoted by the '+' icon. This should be in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken window. Keep an eye out to see if transactions download properly, and watch for error codes.

I look forward to any updates you may be able to provide, and I hope to continue working with you on this.

Best regards,

Quicken Jared 
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    I created a new file, connected to WF. It asked for my TFA code. Then it put in an entry for my current balance. Then it asked for another TFA code, and downloaded the last three months of data.
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    I saw on the WF thread that the issue was resolved, and tried to connect with my usual file. It asked me for my TFA only once, and updated the entries as expected. I'll update tomorrow on whether anything else happens
This discussion has been closed.