Multiple Issues with New Quicken File

john_700
john_700 Member
I started the new year with a completely new Quicken file, after all the headaches with my Schwab account. However, the following issues have repeatedly appeared, and I have some workarounds:

1) None of my accounts will auto-reconcile. Before it was only a couple that would have that problem, but now none of them will auto-reconcile. (FYI: the auto-reconcile was/is checked when I created the accounts.) I only have 15 accounts, but this is still an issue for me to manually reconcile each one.

2) When Quicken One-Step updates, there are no error messages appearing if an account is not updated. When I find the account that is not updated, attempting to update it separately still provides no information. I must "Reset" the account before transactions are downloaded. This occurs no less than twice a week, each time on different accounts.

3) Charles Schwab remains a problem. Quotes are not all being downloaded, and it only updates 50-75% of the securities. I have found a possible workaround, first by not including the CS account in One-Step, then updating separately. Sometimes when that does not work, I disable the online update entirely, and then reinitiate the online update. This is certainly time-consuming, but it works.

Background: Windows 10 Home (updated), Quicken R37.67

Anyone with suggestions?

Answers

• Hello @john_700,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are experiencing with your CS accounts, though I apologize that you continue to have issues. I also wanted to thank you for providing such detailed information and even the work-around that you have found that works.

Regrettably, I do not think that we will have very many suggestions that you have not already tried. I think the best course of action would be for you to contact Quicken Support by phone to report these issues and get them escalated if needed. 

I am very sorry that this has been your experience and hope that we can get it resolved for you. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.