Persistent "One Account Found" message

tkosier
tkosier Member
every time I update accounts, I get a "1 account found" message for a Citi Card account that I already have. No matter what I do, I can stop this message appearing every time I try to update my accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    tkosier said:
    every time I update accounts, I get a "1 account found" message for a Citi Card account that I already have. No matter what I do, I can stop this message appearing every time I try to update my accounts.
    Hello tkosier,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this frustrating issue. I thank you for contacting the Quicken Community to speak with us about the problem in greater detail.

I am happy to provide some troubleshooting options, but first, I do require a little more information about this persistent 'account found' message. When did you notice this problem to have begun? Are you noticing any issues with the account updates, such as missing transactions? Do you have other Citi Card accounts that are being prevented from updating?

I look forward to your reply and hope to continue working with you on this issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • tkosier
    tkosier Member
    Thank you Jared for your quick reply. All account updates are working - even the Citi Card account is working. This started a few days ago when I got a message that I had to re-connect Citi Card account. Everything seems to work but for the persistence of the New Account notification. I can hit the cancel button the the new accounts window and it will go away, but it will reappear the next time I try to update that account.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    tkosier said:
    Thank you Jared for your quick reply. All account updates are working - even the Citi Card account is working. This started a few days ago when I got a message that I had to re-connect Citi Card account. Everything seems to work but for the persistence of the New Account notification. I can hit the cancel button the the new accounts window and it will go away, but it will reappear the next time I try to update that account.
    @tkosier,

Thank you for continuing to follow up with me, and I am sorry that this problem is still troubling you.

First, save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Do this whenever using the Quicken app as it will be crucial in resolving many issues you may encounter. Next, go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services in the same menu at the top of the screen. Then, click Reset next to the information associated with your Cloud account in that window. 

I am eager to hear about any updates, if you should have the opportunity to check in with us once more, and I hope to continue working on this with you, if necessary.

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
  • tkosier
    tkosier Member
    Performed reset as you advised. Did not fix the issue. Still get the window that has "1 Account Found". The account found is one that I already have ( and papers to work correctly) and it suggest a name as "Credit Card". When I cancel that window, it pops up again with same message this time with a suggested name as "Credit Card2". Canceling again will make the window disappear only to re-emeerge the next time I try to update accounts.
  • Hello @tkosier,

Thank you for that update.

Please go to Accounts>Hide and Show, and look for any hidden Citi accounts that could be causing this issue. 

If you do find a hidden Citi account, open the account and then the account settings. Go to Downloads and disconnect the account. 

Also, whether you find a hidden account or not, please go to Quicken>Sign Out. Sign out of Quicken, close it, reopen it, and sign back in. Now try updating your account and let us know if you still have the same issue.

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.