how to export quicken transactions to excel (CSV)

Options
BarryDaniel
BarryDaniel Member
edited February 2022 in Reports (Windows)
Here are the instructions I found to export transactions to excel: While viewing the register transactions you'd like to export, from the main Menu, Select File > Export > Register Transactions to CSV File... But I found import file, export file, but no option for "register transactions to CSV file. Is this still an option? What if I don't renew my membership? Can I still access my existing data?

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    While in the account register, select the PRINT function and select "Export To" and select the "tab delimited" option.  This is another name for CSV format.
    You can still access your data after your subscription expires ... but whether you can CHANGE it depends upon which Q product you're running.
    And, for all products, after expiration about 1/4 - 1/3 of your screen will be taken over by a nag message to renew.  The only way to remove that message is to renew.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    While in the account register, select the PRINT function and select "Export To" and select the "tab delimited" option.  This is another name for CSV format.
    You can still access your data after your subscription expires ... but whether you can CHANGE it depends upon which Q product you're running.
    And, for all products, after expiration about 1/4 - 1/3 of your screen will be taken over by a nag message to renew.  The only way to remove that message is to renew.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• BarryDaniel
    Options
    to notACPA....Thank you so much! It worked fine!
This discussion has been closed.