How Do I Get Quicken 2022?

Chuck Cobb
Chuck Cobb Member ✭✭
I have an active annual subscription to Quicken which I recently paid to renew in December of 2021. I keep seeing ads from Quicken to buy Quicken 2022. I shouldn't need to buy it if I already have an active subscription. How do I get Quicken 2022?

Best Answer

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    There is really no such thing as Quicken 2022. It's just a marketing name for Quicken Subscription. As long as you have an active subscription, you have the latest version.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Answer ✓
    There is really no such thing as Quicken 2022. It's just a marketing name for Quicken Subscription. As long as you have an active subscription, you have the latest version.
  • Chuck Cobb
    Chuck Cobb Member ✭✭
    Thanks. In their ads, Intuit really leads you to believe that it is a different product.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Intuit hasn't owned Quicken for over 4 years.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dates on the boxes are so that you can tell an old box from a newer box, they really don't mean much else.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Chuck Cobb
    Chuck Cobb Member ✭✭
    Yes, I forgot that Intuit no longer owns Quicken but that’s really not important.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck Cobb said:   I keep seeing ads from Quicken to buy Quicken 2022.
    where are you seeing these ads ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Chuck Cobb
    Chuck Cobb Member ✭✭
    The ads are all over the internet and in my email. The interesting thing is that the ads offer a 40% discount on the annual subscription fees. I presume that only applies to new customers. I would have to cancel my existing subscription and buy a totally new subscription to take advantage of this discount.

Go to the Quicken.com website and you’ll see the 40% off offer right on the front page of the web site.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ads are all over the internet and in my email. The interesting thing is that the ads offer a 40% discount on the annual subscription fees. I presume that only applies to new customers. I would have to cancel my existing subscription and buy a totally new subscription to take advantage of this discount.

Go to the Quicken.com website and you’ll see the 40% off offer right on the front page of the web site.
    The new user discount is available ONLY to users with a Quicken Id (QID) that has never had a subscription associated to it.
    So cancelling your current subscription would just be wasting money, that QID would not be able to get the discount.  You would have to create a new QID.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck Cobb said: The ads are all over the internet and in my email.
    Just wanted to clarify that the ads were NOT appearing within your Quicken software.
    But - the emails - were they coming from Quicken marketing ...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.