Schwab Issues With Quicken

I have been looking through all of the posts, updates, etc. on Schwab. What I don't find is anything that helps me get my accounts to update; I also fail to find an exact and precise listing of the issues. I assume I'm not alone but...

I have a checking account, two investment accounts, a traditional IRA and a ROTH IRA all tied to one (my) Schwab login. I also have a traditional IRA and a ROTH IRA tied to another (my wife's) Schwab login.

All of these accounts, except for the checking account, stopped updating about a month and a half ago. I have gone through every step I can think of in terms of disabling updates, reset, etc.

Does the fact that I am trying to use two distinct logins inside of Quicken create problems (even though it didn't in the past)?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Does the fact that I am trying to use two distinct logins inside of Quicken create problems (even though it didn't in the past)? "
    No, it does not.  That's exactly how my Quicken file is set up.
    I wish I could help sort out your problem but I've avoided EWC as a download method for decades, until now, and have only a superficial understanding of how it and the program interact. 
    I'd suggest calling support at a time when, if necessary, you can stay on the phone for several hours, and allow the rep to screen share.  That's how I finally got my file to connect successfully, a few days after the transition, and at this point I'd hope the Quicken reps have a pretty good understanding of all the quirks and problems here.
  • Thanks. I have deactivated, reset, etc. so many times and nothing is working. Spending my time on the phone seems to be the only option if I don't want to bang in the trades for numerous accounts by hand.
  • And when I screenshare, I'm going to be showing a total stranger all of my financial information...that's concerning as the only way to get the software to work properly.
This discussion has been closed.