Duplicate Transaction cannot be deleted

I download my transactions from Bank of America. Last month Quicken downloaded 3 versions of the same scheduled payment. I've managed to delete one of them but the other two are sticking around. When I try to delete it, I get an error "This Bill Pay transaction is Pending. You cannot delete a pending Bill Pay transaction. Please wait until the transaction has been processed or cancel the transaction first."

The transaction was processed on 2022-01-21. 

I can not edit the amount or delete the transaction in question. Any pointers?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    If you're saying the payment has been made and you just want to blow away this transaction in Quicken, select the transaction, hold the Option key, and click the trash can Delete button at the bottom of the register. You'll get a delete dialog where you can force-delete this transaction. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    If you're saying the payment has been made and you just want to blow away this transaction in Quicken, select the transaction, hold the Option key, and click the trash can Delete button at the bottom of the register. You'll get a delete dialog where you can force-delete this transaction. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Seth Holmes
    Seth Holmes Member ✭✭✭
    jacobs said:
    That is exactly what I'm saying, and exactly what I needed. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.