2»

Comments

• ASK1065
    ASK1065 Member
    Thanks, mine worked as well !!!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Mark_L said:
    I saw on the WF thread that the issue was resolved, and tried to connect with my usual file. It asked me for my TFA only once, and updated the entries as expected. I'll update tomorrow on whether anything else happens
    Hello @Mark_L,

I am glad to hear that a solution seems to have been reached, and that you have returned to update me on this development. 

Feel free to continue to check back in anytime with any new questions or concerns. 

Best regards,

Quicken Jared 
  • slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    The Wells Fargo error is popping up with my daily synching again. I had followed the steps shown above by disconnecting and reconnecting to Wells Fargo and now find this error happening again. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    I did not get the error this morning, updates came through normally. I did still have to use TFA again, which was not needed daily previously.
  • Ken C.
    Ken C. Member
    I went to Accounts, Settings, Reset Connection, put in the user name and password and BOOM all is good...until the next instance. Good luck to all.
  • slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    That’s exactly what happens to me. I did the reset connections steps but the problem came back
  • brown.113
    brown.113 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Same here. I get a "Synch error: QUICKEN encountered an error while communicating with OUR servers," for several bank accounts and all credit cards. Although not numbered, this error message suggests an issue in communication between the Quicken aggregator and my system. As others have done, I have followed procedures for resetting the connection, at best getting a temporary resolution. This has gone on for weeks.
  • brown.113
    brown.113 Member ✭✭
    Hi Jared,
    I appreciate your efforts, but I once again tried all of your suggestions (including a check of passwords for the characters you indicated) to no avail. On several occasions I have transmitted log files to Quicken with brief explanations of the issue. For future reference, do you have a checklist of information that users should supply that is NOT already in the logs? Anything that would facilitate clear communication with tech support.
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    @"brown.113" The way I was able to finally restore mine was to get a good backup from several days earlier, then do the reset on each WF account individually (I have checking/savings/CC, so three times), then it started working. I think some corruption gets into the files somehow, which is why the backup is necessary, and the reset clears it on WF's end. However, I still have to do two-factor auth each time I sync, which used to not be necessary.
  • brown.113
    brown.113 Member ✭✭
    Once again, I tried restoring an October backup file, and resetting a connection. No go. For a moment, however, I got a clear message that the laptop was not making a connection with the Quicken server. This makes sense, since accounts download properly even though there is a Synch error message. Other thoughts?
  • Hello all, 

Thank you all for coming to the Community and continuing to update this thread.

Anyone experiencing a "Sync Error", please reset your cloud data. You can do this by going to Quicken>Preferences>Connected Services>Reset.

Do let us know if this resolves the sync error you are seeing, thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• This "Sync Error" issue still persists after resetting my cloud data
  • @Cambell-g,

Thank you for the update. 

I looked at your Quicken profile and the error showing for Wells Fargo is invalid credentials. Please disconnect your WF accounts. Once you have done that, go to Quicken>Sign Out. After signing out, please sign back in

Now go to Accounts>Sync to Mobile. Let us know if you still get a sync error with the Wf accounts disconnected. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Alyssa, I am only getting the sync error with the Wells Fargo accounts (all of my Wells Fargo accounts). When I try to resolve any one of those accounts, that is when I receive the sync error (AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102). So disconnecting my Wells Fargo accounts, signing out of Quicken and back in and leaving my WF accounts disconnected doesn't seem to be a valid step to take here. All of my non-WF accounts are already completing sync just fine. Also the credentials I am entering for my WF accounts are correct when I attempt to Resolve the issue. If it really is an issue with invalid credentials why am I not receiving an error indicating such?
  • Disconnecting all of my WF accounts and then reconnecting them again has resolved the sync issue... for now. Hopefully it will continue to work.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Disconnecting all of my WF accounts and then reconnecting them again has resolved the sync issue... for now. Hopefully it will continue to work.
    Hello @Campbell-g,

I am so glad to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about this development as well for including the solution.

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    I also continue to have a problem only with Wells Fargo. The sync error specifically states the error is a Wells Fargo item dated Dec 10
  • slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    And I also disconnected and reconnected using all of the steps described above.
This discussion has been closed.