Budget categories not rolling over

Options
nann
nann Member
I am having to go in and update most, not all, of my rollover amounts each month. The Rollover balance option has been selected.
Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Toever
    Toever Member
    Options
    We have had this problem for a very long time. Wife has spent HOURS on the telephone, and no one can figure it out. Finally, last week, she was told to completely wipe the budget and start over. She did. Now I guess we will find out tomorrow if that worked. :/
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nann said:
    I am having to go in and update most, not all, of my rollover amounts each month. The Rollover balance option has been selected.
    Thanks for your help.
    Which Quicken version/release (R xx.xx) and feature level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) are you using?
    Which budget view are you in (Graph view / Monthly or Annual view)?
    I typically only use the Annual View and budget rollover amounts work properly for me, from one month to the next. When I extended my existing budget from 2021 to 2022 at the start of this year, I had to review some of the rollover amounts from last year and zero them out in a few cases where I wanted to start from 0.00, but that was all I had to do. The rollovers for this year all roll forward correctly.
    So, if you could, please describe in some more detail what's going wrong. Include screen image snapshots to show us the problem.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows
This discussion has been closed.