Missing tabs, menu, toolbar

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: menu bar is missing. how do I get it back.

Comments

• lbprouty
    lbprouty Member
    I'm having the same issue - missing tabs, menu, toolbar - all of it is gone and I can't figure out how to get it to show. I'm using Quicken Deluxe for Mac. Screenshot is attached.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited February 2022
    lbprouty said:
    I'm having the same issue - missing tabs, menu, toolbar - all of it is gone and I can't figure out how to get it to show. I'm using Quicken Deluxe for Mac. Screenshot is attached.
    What exact version of QMac Deluxe are you using? Your screenshot doesn't seem to match current subscription QMac.

It sounds like you may be in Full Screen mode. If so, move your cursor all the way to the top of the screen and the menu bar will appear. Then click menu View > Exit Full Screen.

EDIT: Taking another look at your screenshot: it looks like you are asking about Quicken on the Web? Is this correct? If the top menubar is missing, it may be that you are in full screen mode in your browser. If so, my comment above applies. If the problem is within Quicken on the Web, then sorry I cannot help as I don't use that. Your post will be moved to that area of the forum depending on your answer.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Now that I see this is for Quicken Web, I can say that Quicken Web doesn't have tabs, or a tool bar.

The "menu" is on the left (hover over it to revel it).  There isn't a lot to it.  Quicken Web isn't meant to be a replacement for the Desktop version.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.