I can't edit a reminder to change the "estimate amount for me" to "current credit card balance".

When I change and click done and then edit again it reverts "estimate amount for me" to OFF. If I change it to "previous payments" it works and the option is saved.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This is a long standing bug.  While the Estimate amount for me in the Transfer reminder says it is Off, it is actually On.  Instead of using a Transfer reminder, I suggest you consider using a Bill reminder that transfers the funds.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This is a long standing bug.  While the Estimate amount for me in the Transfer reminder says it is Off, it is actually On.  Instead of using a Transfer reminder, I suggest you consider using a Bill reminder that transfers the funds.
  • Ajamas
    Ajamas Member ✭✭
    I'm using Bill Reminders but it still recommends the payment due from the credit card web site, not the current balance.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Ajamas said:
    I'm using Bill Reminders but it still recommends the payment due from the credit card web site, not the current balance.
    I suspect you have linked an Online Bill to the Bill reminder.
  • Ajamas
    Ajamas Member ✭✭
    That wasn't it but it headed me in the right direction. It was set up as a Transfer instead of a Bill Reminder. I changed it and it's working fine. Thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.