After the update the rental tab disappeared - how do I get it back?

I just renewed and completed an update - the rental tab was missing. I looked under view, it's in classic, and tabs - rental property isn't listed. My membership is the Home & Business which includes rentals. I have tried manually uninstalling and then installing the latest version with no luck. When the version 1st pops up I see the rental tab for a split second then it's gone. What do I do? I use Quicken deluxe primary for the rental aspect

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    hsumners said:
    I just renewed and completed an update - the rental tab was missing. I looked under view, it's in classic, and tabs - rental property isn't listed. My membership is the Home & Business which includes rentals. I have tried manually uninstalling and then installing the latest version with no luck. When the version 1st pops up I see the rental tab for a split second then it's gone. What do I do? I use Quicken deluxe primary for the rental aspect
    Now you got me all confused. Which subscription did you renew (which Quicken ID): Deluxe or Home&Business?
    Do you have more than one Quicken ID and, if so, which of these did you use inside of Quicken?
    The Deluxe edition does not have the H&B,Rental functions.
    In Quicken, you must logon with the Quicken ID which shows H&B as the subscription feature.

• hsumners
    hsumners Member
    I have the home & business (i called it deluxe by mistake since it's the most expensive) I only have one quicken ID
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try this:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.
    When done click on Help / About Quicken. Does the popup display show the HB&R feature level?
  • hsumners
    hsumners Member
    Thanks for the info. I went back and uninstalled and reinstalled, then signed out and back in and that seems to have worked
This discussion has been closed.