Can't seem to widen the date column on tax summary report

When I create a tax summary report the date column does not show up.
I see the label "DATE" but can not make it wider.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put your cursor over the dividing line between the Date and Account headers. The cursor will change to a double ended left and right arrow. Click and drag to the right to widen the Date column. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Rick Klock
    Rick Klock Member ✭✭
    I tried that and can't get it to work
  • Jim_Harman
    What part of the instructions do not work? - Don't see the double arrow cursor? Can't click with the double arrow displayed, hold down the button, and move the cursor the right to widen the column?

Please try again, it works for me.
  • Rick Klock
    Rick Klock Member ✭✭
    I see the word "DATE" with a vertical line thru it. I click on it and see the bubble arrow and when I move it to the right the "date" is gone. All other columns work fine
  • Jim_Harman
    I see that it is possible to make the Date column so narrow that it disappears. To restore the column to a minimum width, click on the gear to customize the report and re-check it under Columns.

Now you should be able to click on the line to the left of the Account header and while holding down the mouse key, drag it to the right to make the Date column wider.

If that does not work, please post a screen shot so we can see what is happening.
  • Rick Klock
    Rick Klock Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the help. I think I got it to work
This discussion has been closed.