How can I customize home overview?

Options
Jordi
Jordi Member
I currently have Spending by category pie chart and Budget displayed in my Home Screen, but I also want to add other figures. How could I add or remove reports according to my interest?

Best Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Right now you can't. There's a suggestion to make the Home screen more customizable, you should add your vote to it.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7334404/customizable-home-screen-tab-45-legacy-votes-1-merged-vote-q-mac#latest

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Jon You actually cannot vote for that Idea post, because the developers have it marked as "Planned" for the future. Once they change an Idea post to "Planned" status, voting on this forum is disabled. 

@Jordi So the good news is that the Quicken Mac developers have committed to developing a more customizable home screen. And the bad news is that these commitments sometimes take a long time to come to fruition, and they never indicate when they expect a new feature to be ready. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Right now you can't. There's a suggestion to make the Home screen more customizable, you should add your vote to it.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7334404/customizable-home-screen-tab-45-legacy-votes-1-merged-vote-q-mac#latest

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Jon You actually cannot vote for that Idea post, because the developers have it marked as "Planned" for the future. Once they change an Idea post to "Planned" status, voting on this forum is disabled. 

@Jordi So the good news is that the Quicken Mac developers have committed to developing a more customizable home screen. And the bad news is that these commitments sometimes take a long time to come to fruition, and they never indicate when they expect a new feature to be ready. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.