multiple accounts

anie
anie Member ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I use quicken only to track expenses on one credit card. Question - is it possible to add a second credit card and then generate separate spending reports for each card?

Best Answer

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Yes.  When you run the spending report you just need to either run it from the register for the card or you can customize the base report for each card (click the gear, go to accounts tab and select the account) and save it as separate versions.  

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Yes.  When you run the spending report you just need to either run it from the register for the card or you can customize the base report for each card (click the gear, go to accounts tab and select the account) and save it as separate versions.  
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    SURE.
    I have multiple credit cards (and many other accounts) in my Q data file ... and I can create a report that uses any number (1 - all) of those accounts.  Other filters (such as date-ranges, or merchants) are also available.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @anie

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. To clarify, you are able to keep track different accounts and account types (checking, savings, credit cards) as long as the financial institution is supported. You may also create and customize different reports for each account. 

Where you wanting to run a general spending report or a specific itemized report? 

Hope this helps. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "you are able to keep track different accounts and account types (checking, savings, credit cards) as long as the financial institution is supported."
    One clarification - even if the financial institution is NOT supported you can still manually enter the transactions and generate the required reports.
  • anie
    anie Member ✭✭
    Thank you everyone. My question has been answered
This discussion has been closed.