Failure to link account and download transactions

Options
Pumphouse
Pumphouse Member ✭✭✭
This is a repeat of a posting I made at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7908721/how-to-fix-inability-to-link-account-to-financial-institution#latest . The problems still occurs today Friday Feb 18.
Briefly, I have 5 accounts at "Affinity Plus FCU - New", these were linked for download using Express Web Connect years ago and have worked fine all that time.
Starting Sunday, transactions silently failed to download on that one (and only that on) account. "Reset Account" either doesn't see the Checking Account or sees it and pretends to "link existing account" to it. Most subsequent updates fail silently. Occasionally, a few transactions sneak through but the balance is nor updated.
I will try "Help - Report a Problem" and understand that's just metrics and I won't get an answer. I hope this discussion yields something to try. I have tried Validation of the data file and creating a test file to connect to the credit union - that works fine for all 5 accounts (3 times).
I have not tried deactivation/re-activation of the checking account as it is currently verified for Quick Pay and Check Pay (I have Quicken Premier subscription and am up to date.)

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Pumphouse

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. I went ahead and took a further look into your account and was able to find an error. I have also sent you a message with further information/instructions. When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Pat Graham
    Pat Graham Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    My Citi bank and US bank accounts will not update. It's been almost a month now. Everytime I call support, they say they are aware but it's not getting fixed. Now the balances in my account are changing for no apparent reason. [Removed-Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.