Order Number - where is it?

:# Looked everywhere. Noticed in every response the moderator says it's in the confirmation email... but it is not. I would like to know where the order number is and the activation code. Please direct me or resend it to me.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Silbane

We are fellow users of Quicken.  You need to contact Quicken Support about your issue, but they will not be available today (Sunday) and maybe not tomorrow (Holiday).  The best I can do is point you to this LINK, which may be helpful.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Silbane

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. To clarify, if you purchased your subscription from Quicken.com there is no need for an activation code. In addition, I have sent you a message with additional instructions/information. When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you purchased a Quicken subscription at Quicken.com, the order number is supposed to be in the confirmation email.  If you need the order number, I suggest you contact Quicken Support to obtain it.

You should receive an activation code when you purchase a Quicken subscription from a retail store.  If you purchased the disc, the activation code should be in the box.  Otherwise, you should obtain the activation code from the online retailer. 
This discussion has been closed.