Is there a projected time for when Quicken will fix the Capital One Bank download problem?

Options
Ron
Ron Member ✭✭
When I talked to Quicken Technical support they said Quicken is no longer compatible with Capital One. Can someone confirm this? If so I will close out my Capital One account and transfer assets to another bank that I have.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    There are quite a few different Capital One setup links in Quicken with each of them being for different kinds of accounts and/or connection methods.  I have a Capital One credit card and it has been working fine for a long time.  There might be one or more of those links that no longer works with Quicken but typically when that happens there is a new setup link to replace it. 
    What kind of account do you have with Capital One and is it or is it not 360?
    Which setup link have you been trying to connect with or are you set up with?
    What is the connection method...Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, Web Connect?  (You can see this at the top of the account register just beneath the account name.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• mschindl
    mschindl Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Off Topic/Unhelpful]
  • mschindl
    mschindl Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had the same issue. I logged out of quicken, (it asks if you want to log in as a different user) then I logged back in and reset the account and it downloaded. Unfortunately, the balance is messed up now.
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    Options
    Cap One account is standard checking, not 360. It was direct connect, but I deleted account and tried to reinstall but keep getting errors. So I cannot install the account at this point.
  • ramatuska
    ramatuska Member ✭✭
    Options
    Web Connect for Capital One Accounts has been useless for over 6 months now, Quicken updates their comment weekly they are working on it, no ETA yet available for fix. But you can download your transactions & balance your account using QFX file format.
  • ramatuska
    ramatuska Member ✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.