trying to reset online info for bank with multiple accounts

mikeitis
mikeitis Member ✭✭
I am trying to reset my online accounts to my bank, but it only shows the list 4 digits of each account (xxxxxx-1234), and no account balances. The problem is the 4 digits that are shown are not unique to the each account, so there is no way for me to figure out what account is which.
Is there a way to display account balance, (or show more/different account number info), for each account, when setting up (or reseting) the online account info for my bank???

I could have sworn, it used to show the account balance when I have done this in the past (but it has been a while/
Tagged:

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could have sworn, it used to show the account balance when I have done this in the past"
    No, I don't think that's ever been the case. 
    I believe whatever you're seeing "at the bank" is exactly what the bank's sending and as far as I know there's no way to affect what you're seeing except at the bank itself.  Is there any way you can log into the bank's web site with your browser and change the names of the accounts themselves?  I know I can do this with Chase and Schwab, so if I'd try to connect accounts at those institutions the names presented would be names I'd selected.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mikeitis

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. To clarify, the account number can be found in the general tab under the account settings. 

To access this please select Tools >Account List >Edit account details. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have other questions or any concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • mikeitis
    mikeitis Member ✭✭
    Renaming the accounts was trick..... Thank you Tom Young
This discussion has been closed.