How can I identify with which of the 25+ accounts this task is associated?

This recently appeared in my main screen's account list but with several closed accounts, I can't find an easy way to know which account this is with....without visiting EACH account. In my Bill Reminders list, there's no account column, so this remains a mystery. Anyone know an easy remedy?

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "More Accounts" is a clickable link, have you selected it to see if it identifies more info?
  • Roger Snook
    Roger Snook Member ✭✭✭
    I have selected More Accounts, but as most are closed accounts, the "closed" icon appears next to each, not a flag to indicate a task/reminder.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I have selected More Accounts, but as most are closed accounts, the "closed" icon appears next to each, not a flag to indicate a task/reminder.
    The pale closed icon supposedly indicates the Quicken Connection Services (QCS) is out of sync with an account using the Express Web Connect connection method in the Quicken file.  I suggest you perform a One Step Update and correct any errors that appear: press Ctrl + 1
  • Roger Snook
    Roger Snook Member ✭✭✭
    @Sherlock - could that be caused by an account for which I don't sync often and which may have a little red pencil icon on some register entries indicating that it is a manually entered item not yet matched to a downloaded transaction?
  • Roger Snook
    Roger Snook Member ✭✭✭
    @Sherlock - I answered my own question just now as I moved that one account out of the "More Accounts" where it did NOT have the pale closed icon (bug IMHO), into a "not-hidden from account bar" and the pale icon moved off of "More Accounts" to the account in question. Again - not seeing that show up in the "More Accounts" left me completely stumped - other than that being a bug, this mystery has been solved. Thanks!
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Sherlock - I answered my own question just now as I moved that one account out of the "More Accounts" where it did NOT have the pale closed icon (bug IMHO), into a "not-hidden from account bar" and the pale icon moved off of "More Accounts" to the account in question. Again - not seeing that show up in the "More Accounts" left me completely stumped - other than that being a bug, this mystery has been solved. Thanks!
    If you haven't already, I suggest you report the problem to Quicken: select Help > Report a problem...
This discussion has been closed.