Planning Tab, Annual Budgets view, Balance Column

jtw124
jtw124 Member ✭✭
In my planning tab, I have 12 months listed to the left, and the far right column shows "Balance". In place of Balance, can I see a Total column instead?

I'd either like to see what were the total amounts of all the budgeted numbers for the 12 months, or else the actual amounts for year-to-date plus budgeted amounts for the remainder of the year. But I find the budget column useless and confusing for my needs. Alternatively, is there a report I should run that would give me what I'm looking for?

I'm using Quicken Deluxe, Windows 10, latest updates, R39.23 build.
Thank you.

Answers

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    From your description it appears that you are looking at the budget's Annual View / Details.   Have you had a look at changing to the budget's Graph View and selecting Yearly (or whatever time frame you wish)? 

Below is an budget example using this alternative view that may get you (mostly) to the figures presentation you describe.  Does this help?

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If at the top of the Budget view, you pick the Annual view and Budget only, that shows the monthly budget amounts with the annual total in the last column, which is labeled YYYY Summary BUDGET.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • jtw124
    jtw124 Member ✭✭
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.