New to Quicken- Converting PDF's to Quicken

Options
Rap2027
Rap2027 Member
what is the best utility to convert PDF files to quicken file formats in window. My Credit Card only downloads 64 days. I want to get at least 2 years of data. Thank You

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does your credit card company support manual downloading of transactions data in QFX or "Quicken" format?  If so, that would be by far the best way to get older transactions into Quicken.  Just download older date range(s) and then import....nothing to convert.
    If not, does the credit card company support manual downloading in QIF, Excel, CSV of OFX (MS Money) formats?  If so, then you could use a freeware program called ImportQIF to convert those files into something that Quicken can import.  ImportQIF was developed by a long-time Quicken user and very active Community participant.  You can read up on it and download it from http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/.   I personally have not used this program but others have posted here that it works quite well.
    I am not aware of any utilities that can convert PDF files into a Quicken importable format.  But maybe someone else does and will post it here.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not aware of any utilities that can convert PDF files into a Quicken importable format.  But maybe someone else does and will post it here.
    Web search for "pdf2qfx" turns up many results. I can't vouch for any of them, but they're out there.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.