Truist MasterCard Web Connect won't upload QFX to Quicken Windows

MackMom
MackMom Member ✭✭
March 19th. No trouble with Checking or Savings. Only Credit Card downloads to desktop refuse to populate Quicken Register with any transactions.

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Please do TOOLS, Account list and look in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to the account for the download method.
    Because if it's truly Web Connect, Truist alone is responsible for the content and format of the download and Q can do nothing about this.  Complain to Truist

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• MackMom
    MackMom Member ✭✭
    Addendum to Original Post: Truist is downloading OFX instead of QFX file for my Mastercard
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Please do TOOLS, Account list and look in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to the account for the download method.
    Because if it's truly Web Connect, Truist alone is responsible for the content and format of the download and Q can do nothing about this.  Complain to Truist

• MackMom
    MackMom Member ✭✭
    NotACPA,
    Wowsah! and Many Thanks.
    I've been using Quicken forever and the same Bank since the 90's
    I went to Tools>>Accounts; renamed and reconnected to the Suntrust/Truist [who thinks up these names?] and Web Connect immediately updated all accounts.
    You're Wizard; perhaps your suggestion can help others with similar Banking problems.
    You made my day
    MackMom
  • MackMom
    MackMom Member ✭✭
    Suntrust-Truist Clients FYI:
    The Digital Software [Tech Support] Number is 888-228-6654. They are all WFH and very courteous when you finally get someone to answer. My call was at 0830 CT and it took 65:46. The rep did say it was a Quicken problem, not a Truist issue
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    OF COURSE they claim that it's a Q problem ... even when it's proven that it's not ... as you did.
    BANK TECH SUPPORT LIES whenever the topic is Q ... and I used to be a Bank VP.

This discussion has been closed.