Is there a way to bulk load invoices in Quicken?

I have to create 118 individual invoices each month for HOA fees. Is there a way to create a spreadsheet with the invoice data for all of them and upload it to Quicken? Is there any other way to recreate the same invoices each month without having enter each one of them?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but no.  Only security quotes can be loaded from a spreadsheet ... not transaction (invoice) info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    I'm sorry, but I don't know of a way to load a batch of invoices in Quicken. The Business feature is "Small Business 101" for low volume occasional invoicing needs.
    There is a way to, after you create an invoice in Quicken, select this invoice in the register and right-click it to "Add a reminder". This reminder can be set up to automatically create a monthly new invoice. But it is not a perfect method. AFAIK, you still have to edit each new invoice individually, add an invoice number and print it. Rinse and repeat 118 times. Every month.
    If I had this job, I'd look for other, more capable accounting software.
  • Are you aware of any software that would allow me to bulk load invoices? Quickbooks?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about creating the invoices as your currently do (if you currently do) and creating 118 reminders (a one time event for monthly reminders) in Q?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.