Chase missing investment transactions

leonard kearney
leonard kearney Member ✭✭✭
I am missing 12/9/21 through 3/31/22- been looking here for answer. One said just re-extract from Chase- I don't see a way to do that - chase only allows csv, excel or text. Did I miss a secret handshake?

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Downloads, initiated from within Q, typically only go back 30-90 days ... which describes your gap pretty well.  Did you not download during that period?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Downloads, initiated from within Q, typically only go back 30-90 days ... which describes your gap pretty well.  Did you not download during that period?

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure they are missing?   Have you verified that there are no filters in your register (hit reset at the top if the register to remove any filters)
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might try logging into Chase and seeing if you can initiate a download from there.

• leonard kearney
    > Did you not download during that period?

yes, i use one step updates and do them two to three times a week. In looking at the account details it showed not set up for electronic transactions - which is puzzling as I now i was regularly downloading from it. I rest account and it is downloading again. I am just missing a month's transactions.
  • leonard kearney
    > @bmciance said:
    > Are you sure they are missing?   Have you verified that there are no filters in your register (hit reset at the top if the register to remove any filters)

i don't see a reset icon - nd i typically don't use filters on a register.
This discussion has been closed.