Unable to Download Transactions (OL-220 Error w/ QFX)

This discussion was created from comments split from: Problems Downloading Bank Transactions.

Comments

• rjj077
    rjj077 Member ✭✭
    Cannot download new bank items. No problem connecting to bank but no new items since March 28, 2022 will download. Manual import into Quicken from a web connect .qfx file created from my bank's website - something that used to work successfully - fails and produces an OL-220-B error. Same problem with an entirely new file. It will import all items from my checking account only through 3/28/2022. This is maddening. Have been using Quicken for over 10 years, with occassional glitches, but nothing like this.
  • rjj077
    rjj077 Member ✭✭
    My Quicken version is R39.23, Build 27.1.39.23 - the latest and greatest update. Relates to prior comment about Quicken refusing to download items posted after 3/22/2022 to my checking account. Same error on another Windows 11 machine running Quicken. I've actually completely removed and reinstalled Quicken, successfully connected to my bank, but can only download items up through 3/22/2022 - it's now 4/9/2022. Quicken tech support when contacted about this actually wanted to charge me money to try and resolve the issue.
  • rjj077
    rjj077 Member ✭✭
    Bank transactions won't download - followup from prior two posts. Have followed the deactivate/reactivate account suggestion but that doesn't work either. There is no error message with doing an Express Web Connect session with my bank when no recent activity after 3/28/22 - not 3/22/22 shown above downloads. Only get the OL-220-B error after trying a manual export/import of the bank-created web connect .qfx file - something that I've successfully used many times in the past when something on Quicken glitched.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @rjj077,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution in question?
    rjj077 said:
    Quicken tech support when contacted about this actually wanted to charge me money to try and resolve the issue.
    In regard to contacting tech support; I believe you may have contacted an illegitimate company impersonating Quicken Support as we do not charge for our customers to contact us for any form of communication.

We strongly advise against contacting phone numbers found through Google or other search engines as there are, unfortunately, a lot of scam companies out there that will impersonate Quicken Support. Due to this, we recommend that you only use phone numbers that you found directly from our website.

To ensure you always have the correct phone number to contact support, I recommend that you review this support article. If the phone number you called previously does not match what is posted on our website, then we ask that you please send and report the contact information you used previously to spoof@quicken.com.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rjj077
    rjj077 Member ✭✭
    The financial institution is HomeTrust Bank.
  • rjj077
    rjj077 Member ✭✭
    I have opened up the .qfx file the bank is creating and it contains numerous transacations as late as yesterday, 4/8/22.
  • rjj077
    rjj077 Member ✭✭
    Problem caused by bank "miscoding" a transaction. Quicken not the problem.
This discussion has been closed.