Navy Federal Account Stopped working with Quicken "Oops we're having a problem" CC-501

One of my NFCU accounts stopped updating. The others seem fine. All I get is

"Oops we're having a problem" CC-501

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Soon2BeanExQUser,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated in this support article regarding error CC-501, if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the issue and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DD_Mech_27
    DD_Mech_27 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. My checking account will not connect and download, but my other 2 accounts download. My mobile quicken updates all accounts with 2 step authentications. Apps.Quicken.com also updates with Navy Federal. It seems to be an issue with Quicken Desktop
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @DD_Mech_27,

Thank you for joining this discussion, I do apologize that you are also experiencing this error. 

Have you attempted the troubleshooting steps in this Support Article as previously posted by @Quicken Anja? How long has this error been occurring? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DD_Mech_27
    DD_Mech_27 Member ✭✭
    Yes, I've tried the troubleshooting steps. I have not contacted Quicken yet as they are closed, that is the last step. I was hoping to find something here in the community. So far no one has address the fact it's only happening with Quicken Desktop, as mobile app and online seem to work fine. Thanks for you response.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @DD_Mech_27,

Thank you for your response. 

We do recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.